So I went to my gym at my place today to see my final fat percentage. I got to admit, I’ve been slacking of on what I’ve been eating at the end. Since a lot of food related events have been present the past 6 weeks its been hard (even for me) to say no to it. It also got my first negative results highlighted in red below.Here is the final statistics on my progression:
Measurement 1 – 23 Sep: 13.64 %
Measurement 2 – 12 Okt: 12.41 %
Measurement 3 – 26 Okt: 11.99 %
Measurement 4 – 11 Nov: 10.81 % (Lowest !)
Measurement 5 – 7 Dec: 11.57 %
Measurement 6- 21 Dec: 11.3 % (Final)
Fat Percentage Goal 8 % (Not Completed)
Here are additional statistic on what the fuck has happened to me so far:
- I’ve technically only “lost” 1 kg of whatever since I started (Start: 78kg, lowest: 76.7kg, Final 77 kg).
- My body fat at start: 10.6 kg / My body fat at end: 8.7 kg / Total loss of 1.9 kg Pure FAT.
- Other weight at start 67.4 kg / Other weight at end 68.3/ Total gain 0.9 kg MUSCLE.
- Other weight is considered everything else except fat, meaning that bones, internal organs, water and finally muscles are included in this group. This can be a rough estimate on how much muscle gain that have occurred during this period.
My limbs, waist, ass, chest and legs have too changed a bit since I started, here are the measurements:
- Biceps: Started with 31/30 cm (left/right) / Ended with 30.7/30.6 / Total “loss” of -0.3/+0.6 cm
- Legs: Started with 57/56 cm (left/right) / Ended with 57.5 / 57.0 / Total gain of 0.5/0.6 cm
- Chest: Started with 96 cm / Ended with 100 cm / Total gain of 4 cm
- Hips: Started 97 cm / Ended with 95.5 cm / Total loss 1.5 cm
- Waist: Started 85 cm / Ended with 78.5 cm / Total loss of 6.5 cm
The most noticeable difference in measurements according to me is my waist size. I know, its not BIGGEST Loser extravagant changes, but relative to myself I would consider this quite an accomplishments. Regarding areas where I’ve lost weight can be a bit misleading. Since my strength hasn’t gotten worse (it has only gotten better), the only explanation for this is the loss of fat in those areas.
So the million dollar question, am I happy with the results? Well, yes and no is the easiest way to put it. I’m a bit unhappy that I didn’t reach 8 %. But before hand I already knew that 8 % was a difficult goal, but not impossible. Sure I would have been even happier if I got under the 10 % but in the end, the numbers are irreverent, it’s how you feel and look. And I got to say, I feel great and I’m quite happy with what I’ve achieve so far. It maybe hard to see the results on the images below since I didn’t start out as an overweight cookie eating fuck. But I can assure you, there are quite some interesting results and I guess you just have to see me in person (half naked.. *awkward*). As my gym friend nicely expressed it:
“You’re back is starting to show now! Remember how you looked like last summer? Your back almost resembled a newborn babies ass… smooooth. I can finally eat with you in public without feeling ashamed.”
I’m guessing this is his way of saying “I’m proud of you”, even though he doesn’t want to admit it.
I’m going to share my thoughts and opinions in my final post tomorrow so stay tuned.
Work hard, eat hard, Burn Fat hard!