So I’ve noticed that a few of my Facebook friends (mostly girls) like to post images of themselves where they stand in weirdass poses to seem more attractive. I found this quite interesting so I asked my younger sister and it turned out that girls do some weirdass tricks to get that perfect selfie shot. Really?
I’ve noticed that my Weigh-In pictures (check link HERE) are not as appealing to my fellow readers as it could be, but yet again this wasn’t really my intention. It really occurred to me how much you can alter your images with a few simple tricks, and it got me thinking that people actually put a lot of time on this. So, I thought about this and made the decision to try this aswell, and see how much I can boost my selfie pictures. As you can see below I’ve taken two types of pictures, one where I have a neutral picture, my typical progression picture.
And the other image is one with these things to keep in mind:
- Do not take a picture where the camera is pointing upward, have it slightly elevated to avoid showing that fat double chin of yours, and who wants to see your nose hair?
- Try not to look directly into the camera, tilt your face a bit to your side to give you the “illusion” of sharper chin, you practically become a fucking magician when doing this.
- Wear dark clothing, it makes you look thinner. It also works to stand in front of a dark background.
- If you’re taking a sexy selfie shot, it helps if you flex your muscles (obviously) but try to relax your face. Tensing your face can make you seem like your taking a dump.
- Use Instagram filters, it can make the difference between buff and fat, since it brings out the shadows better. If you don’t have any abs why not just add some with PHOTOSHOP.
So the lesson for today? Don’t fool yourself, if you have a double chin or a muffin top, you’ll probably succeed in hiding it in your pictures. But once WE meet, I’ll expose the shit out of you and probably make you cry… No joke.
Two more weeks of the challenge, lets keep this up. Have a nice Sunday!
Work Hard, Eat Hard, Take Selfies…HARD.