Back from my short trip feeling well rested and motivated to finish off the last days of the 100 day challenge. People I’ve spoken to recently has heard me nag and complain over the blog. Yes, I’m tired of writing these posts, and don’t get me wrong, it’s quite fun to write them. However I’ve noticed that when it comes to writing, my concentration level is equivalent of a three year old fat kid, high on sugar and life. I’m still surprised on how fast the time has gone during this period and happy that I’ve manage to reach this point. During these 96 days I’ve kept a shitload of statistics (rough estimates) of pretty much everything I’ve done, from how much I’ve eaten, to number of reps, and even the number of beers I’ve consumed during this time. Below is a mix of funny and unusual statistics that I’ve done from a time of 96 days.
“The Legendary Workout” Statistics
- I’ve done about 357 chins, roughly 4-7 reps of a maximum total of 25-30 reps a day.
- I’ve “only” done 30 gym session, a workout every third day, which is an average of 2.14 sessions a week.
- The average age in my gym is roughly 76 years old (I haven’t included the people that I think are dead… dead tired).
“The Anti Gordon Ramsey Food” Statistics
- I’ve eaten 19.2 kg of protein (200g of protein a day) which is equivalent to 96 kg chicken or if you’re vegan 384 kg beans.
- I’ve eaten 0 pizzas, 0 kebabs, and 0 hamburgers. I was allowed to eat this but I chose not to.
- I’ve eaten 43 peanut butter n’ jelly sandwiches as my off-days desserts when I have cravings for something fatty and sweet.
- I’ve eaten 23 Snickers, my post workout dessert.
“The Famous Blog” Statistics
- I have an average of 75 unique visitors per post. When comparing this to Kenza, one of Sweden’s biggest fashion blogger, she has 148498 unique visitors each day. I feel useless when I see this.
- It takes me an average of 1.45 hours to write my (longer) posts, 15 minutes to make the quote image, 30 minutes to fix up the images, 60 minutes to write the post.
- 38 Posts has taken me roughly 30 hours to make, that’s about 20 movies or 1 movie of The Lord of the Rings “Extended Never Before Seen Directors Limited Fan” Edition.
“The Grade A Student” Statistics
- Despite the workload I’ve manage to balance work and gym time quite well, In fact I’ve even worked an additional 27 extra hours of overtime.
- 30 planned gym sessions and I’ve missed 0 workouts.
- 30 planned gym sessions and I’ve completed 29 of them (The only time I didn’t finish was when I injured my hip).
- 288 meals and I’ve eaten ALL my veggies (mom would be proud).
“The I don’t know where to put this” Statistics
- I’ve gotten drunk during 4 different occasions. I almost broke my thumb, almost injured my shoulder (again), ate spicy noodles that ended up on my friends carpet and I danced with a giant girl (she was bigger than Godzilla). This happened all in one night.
- I’ve successfully eaten 3 different buffés in three days, banning me from one of the restaurants. OK, I wasn’t banned, but he gave me the eye of “No Food For you Next Time”.
- I’ve eaten lunch 14 times together with my work colleges, since my first allowed meal is after 1 P.M I usually have to eat alone (Forever alone..)
- I have had 0 sick days!
- I’ve scared every old person in the gym, BUT I have accidentally killed 0 oldies… so far.
Counting down the days. Be sure to check in tomorrow as well, I’ll be posting something each day now until the finish line.
Until tomorrow, Work Hard, Eat Hard, Keep Your Statistic HARD.